A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

I make music...I think?

Pffft, I forgot to stop by and comment yesterday. :B I've been listening to your stuff since you posted, and you've got some pretty good tracks on there. :3 Not many criticisms I can note right now, but that might be because I've got a brain-scrambling headache from finals and such.

I really like Hyperstone Heat Zone. I liked the instruments used and the sound catchy.

Demo 14 Festival Town honestly was not my favorite. I didn't find anything about it really memorable.

Demo 13 Fear Of The Foe was pretty catchy I liked the fast tempo.

Demo 12 Nuclear Nature not very memorable.

Demo 8 Main Attractions wasn't bad but I really didn't care for the instruments used.

Take what I say with a grain of salt though. I don't necessarily know what I'm taking about when it comes to music.

Welcome to SFGHQ!

Yeah, the only criticism I can concoct at the moment is that some of your tunes occasionally lack a memorable if not catchy melody, and occasionally the instruments can make some parts seem a little off. Other then that, you're well on your way! I'd still like to see you do some other tracks for SFtB in the future. :3