A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Chrono Adventure 1.1 - SAGE 2014

LakeFeperd

"one on the opposite side of the map in the South East (also forgot the name of that...)" what do you mean by that? That's the last one I have to get. SE would point to wild wave east...but i don't see anything fishy yet.

Where's that DAMN 7th Chaos Emerald?

it's definitely in Wild Wave East. The lower part, to be specific (when you go to the right from the elevator). It's hiiiigh up and pretty far to the right but not as far as that big flat bit that leads to the next area. It's just before that. (I just loaded up an old save to remind myself, it's definitely there)

Thanks!! 

At gotoanddie. boo!!!! real players abuse glitches and oversights to find unused tiles and such. Cheater! Cheater! I'd at least give you props if you did some real hax like that one guy who found the missing logo.

Cool. I still have to give you props because hacking is something I'm NOT good at. Best I did w/ it is unlock debug in ATS and give myself 255 emeralds.

Man I'm running like 2 hours late. I'll say what i need to say when I get back.

Got it!! Not sure how I missed it; just figured it'd require some kinda of super boost jump.

Transform into SS when meters full, while transformation happens, switch ability, switch back, infinite super sonic. sweet. If you're fast enough you can transfer invincibility to the other abilities. XD

Debug mode...999 silver rings?

Edited by lone8643

Just beat the game.

There was still a lot of unanswered questions, does this mean there's another hidden ending? Who was that black robot hedehog at the end? Was it cloned from Gerem or Sonic? Is EGGATS acting on it's own will, or is Eggman still controlling it? Overall it was a great experience...I loved it. Now to go Emerald hunting!

Oh in that case, I'm totally gonna make a video about it.

Emerdood locations - all in present (thanks to Chaoslord and some other person for these)

Sky Speedway Zone (room above elevator)

Foliage Falls East (early, entering from left)

Wild Wave East (late, high up to the right, before exit ledge)

Wild Wave West (it's in a car underwater with time to kill, what's more is there's no air bubbles, so get a walb at leaf land in past)

Angel Terminal (reward for beating a bonus boss, takes some mad skillz to find it at top of map)

West City (boost off the eggman base and to the right. It's on a building)

Power Park Core (You can air jump more than once while on those electric things. It's way up and on the other side of a big wall. You might see rings chillaxing on the other side)

By the way, Metroid crossed with Sonic should have been called Soniqua. XD

Sonic for Hire game? I've seen the requests!

Edited by lone8643

iuTrjpuTbmITW.png

Okay so here's the thing here:

I was entering back into Angel Terminal from the Old Castle and I boosted at the very start. For some strange reason, I ended up here and I was stuck there. That resulted in me restarting the game back to my previous save file in order to be free. Thought I should just upload this here.

• Like 1

Wanna know how to activate Debug Mode?

Since i dont know how to put the Spoiler button I'll Tell you:

"try Q and P at the same time, it should activate debug mode"

(LakeFeperd há um erro no jogo manda-me um PM)

P.S - Do the chaos emeralds let you transform into Super Sonic?

Mod Edit: Fixed your post.- ABT

Wanna know how to activate Debug Mode?

Since i dont know how to put the Spoiler button I'll Tell you:

"try Q and P at the same time, it should activate debug mode"

(LakeFeperd há um erro no jogo manda-me um PM)

P.S - Do the chaos emeralds let you transform into Super Sonic?

Yes (@ super sonic) and my God you're not used to forums, are you?

There's an edit button for your posts so you can change them without reposting.

Also, to do spoilers you surround the spoiler with spoiler tags. I dunno the syntax for character escapes on here so it's basically: [ spoiler ] stuff here [ /spoiler ]

(without the spaces in the tags)

Edited by ChaosLord

So I gave it a try and went through a couple areas. It's got innovation I'll admit that; and it's gorgeous, but I got bored of it pretty quickly because I wasn't a fan of the free roaming implementation or 2D sonic as a whole. That's just my opinion though, and it certainly shouldn't stop anyone from downloading this game for those who grew up with the classics or Sonic CD.

So I gave it a try and went through a couple areas. It's got innovation I'll admit that; and it's gorgeous, but I got bored of it pretty quickly because I wasn't a fan of the free roaming implementation or 2D sonic as a whole. That's just my opinion though, and it certainly shouldn't stop anyone from downloading this game for those who grew up with the classics or Sonic CD.

Ha, yeah, it's really more geared towards people in to the Metroid style of game. I was never good at Metroid but that's just because I'm bad at 2D shooters. The exploration concept is cool though. So combined with a playstyle I can do (...sonic), I finally got to play a Metroid style game!

I see what you did there ChaosLord. Personally I'm looking forward to SCA 3: The Next Geremation.

(Just completed Chrono a second time, 100%. I swear that Sword EXP disappeared on me. I saw it early on in West City, behind bumpers, but when I came back a few hours later it was gone! and i knew I hadn't collected it! This has happened other times with other exp orbs too...luckily there's extras)

Let me doublecheck it, but I think Great Gap actually IS broken. You can go from right to left (Wild Winter to Black Base), but not the other way. I don't know what I'm missing. I combed the area and saw no indication of how to go from BB to WW without debug mode. I've hit the floating platform and had no trouble returning to BB...so that's not the problem.

Edited by lone8643
  • Like 1

Just beat the game.

There was still a lot of unanswered questions, does this mean there's another hidden ending? Who was that black robot hedehog at the end? Was it cloned from Gerem or Sonic? Is EGGATS acting on it's own will, or is Eggman still controlling it? Overall it was a great experience...I loved it. Now to go Emerald hunting!

There is also the fact that Doctor Ucano knows what happened on Angel Island. How is that possible ?