A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Chrono Adventure 1.1 - SAGE 2014

LakeFeperd

Sonic Chrono Adventure "Character IDs":

Normal Sonic   - 0
Tails                - 1
Rocket Sonic   - 2
Sword Sonic    - 3
Boost Sonic     - 4
Bumper Sonic - 5
Polem Sonic    - 6
Gerem             - 7
Raiden Sonic   - 8
Use these values in Cheat Engine to get whatever character you want.
Edited by gotoAndDie

"Raiden" Sonic, is actually M as far as i remeber.

0: I used to call him metronic sonic since his effects resemble the game's title cards, but it's just an unnamed transformation at this point.

I also remember that in a earlier version of the script, Gerem is actually called Chrono. (you know, chrono from chrono trigger)
And here's some more trivia

1: game was originally based of the dark ages segment in chrono trigger, see, people living in the sky, surface filled with snow... and so on.

2: this game's script was probably re-made about 5 times, the last being chimera's rewrite.

3: The blue polem gril in the polem city had no name before the rewrite.

4: Ucano is sort of a god-ish being (image it as what eggman could have been if he was actually "smart").

AAaaand that's it for now.

Edited by LakeFeperd
  • Like 2

I think Lake just be trolling.

Soniconspiracy 101.

There is no Metronic.

(Also, I just realised, I think he meant M was the name, as opposed to 'Raiden Sonic'... but I read Raiden Sonic first damn it, so I'ma call it Raiden Sonic!)

Edit:

2mFYQhO.png?1

Edited by ChaosLord
  • Like 2

I saw Raiden Sonic on a music-only video of "It Has to be This Way." That guy also called the boss Mecha Dracula (with a weird accent over one of the letters in dracula). Noticed the similarity to the title cards...  Ala Card Sonic. Alucard Sonic? eh>? eh?

Alucard, Dracula, mayyybe they're both the saaaaame. The world has turned, So many have burned, but nobody is to blaaaaame.....

RYEDUN SANIC IT IS

Edited by lone8643
  • Like 2

Random theory...

So you know that robot that kept pestering Tails in BTS, and then came back for revenge in ATS? What if it was a Polem that Eggman came across and modified it with machinery? That would explain how it could keep coming back, and why it's just a black orb after all. Polems are black orbs. We never got to see the robot outside of it's armor, so it's possible.

Random theory...

So you know that robot that kept pestering Tails in BTS, and then came back for revenge in ATS? What if it was a Polem that Eggman came across and modified it with machinery? That would explain how it could keep coming back, and why it's just a black orb after all. Polems are black orbs. We never got to see the robot outside of it's armor, so it's possible.

So is Eggmyte a black orb. Ucano said the Polem are just a prototype species, so maybe they are the completed product.

I just finished the game, and i must admit that i am damn impressed! I've played the previous game and liked all of them, including aonic BTS aftermath, and was expecting to play it for about one hour. Finally i've been on this all day long and didn't feels there was filler at all! Admitely, there was one moment of backtracking the world map that i found tedious(go all the way up, and then all the way down before the finale) but i missed an available taxi, so it was my fault. Loved the power up system, the overall feels that was distinct from ATS and BTS, the bosses were cooler than expected, it sounded good and finally the story were a lot more interesting than expected.

I think it was said in the past that it would be LakeFeperd last fan game. If it's the case, that was one hell of a finale! If not, i hope his future sonic game will continue to utilise that formula instead of straight action.

2 thumbs way up!

I think it was said in the past that it would be LakeFeperd last fan game. If it's the case, that was one hell of a finale! If not, i hope his future sonic game will continue to utilise that formula instead of straight action.

Yeeeah, I saw on Stadium that he reminded everyone it was his last fan game. Which kinda sucks because his unique yet nostalgic style was pretty epic.