A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic and All-Stars Racing: Transformed

Djawed

Yep, the game really IS amazing! I don't actually have it, but a friend got a WiiU and he's been telling me all about the game. Seems that once you get past the glitches, it really is a fun experience. I just hope it kept some of the items from the original All-Stars Racing, I'd take that one over Mario Kart Wii. :)

Once you look past everything wrong with the game you will find that is is amazing!

... Seriously people, don't sound like that. It makes you sound dumb.

I played the demo and enjoyed it, so I'll probably buy it if it ever goes on sale.

Well, it does have a few things wrong even aside from the glitches, but I only have my friend's WiiU version to rely on for the impressions. I haven't actually played it myself, but I like what I've heard from him and I know I liked the original All-Stars Racing.

I haven't played it but apparently its only the Wii U copy that is having a hard time. Patches that were supposed to fix stuff are breaking stuff etc. From what I've heard the rest of the versions are pretty solid at the moment.

I can confirm this. My friend has run into problems with the challenge mode, like gates in boost challenges that don't show up or a ground race on a boat. It's playable but really broken so they're gonna have to patch it.

I'm not entirely sure about the cause, though. The Wii U had to make a day 1 patch and since this was a launch game, Transformed didn't get patched in response. So perhaps it's the Wii U's patch messing it up, or else the other versions might have similar problems.

• 3 weeks later...