A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Happy Thanksgiving (Niggas).

Eminence

I have trouble believing that you'd stop with just me.

When I was an admin here I kept it nice and tidy. I'm the one who was roped in to dealing with Manic with Smidge. I'm the guy who completely revamped the tutorial section (before the new site revamp.) I'm the one who people came to and bitched at when users like you started getting on everyone's nerves. I've held contests here using prizes funded from out of my pocket, and spent who knows how much time approving new users. I only stepped down due to my own decrease in activity. Not that you'd know since you just decided to show up and assume you know everything about my behavior and personality.

I've done more for SFGHQ than you will ever accomplish. I've earned my place here. What have you done? :ahuh:

Oh dear... Methinks that would not end well for like... 70% of the people here.

It would end just fine. Ila was an admin here till last year and most of the same people were around back then. Granted you'd have probably been banned, and there are probably people who wish you were. Be grateful myself, DW, and Gamerdude rarely raise the ban hammer and stop fighting with ila.