A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

The Fancy Pants Adventures

Strife

My friend introduced me to this little gem a while back:

http://armorgames.com/play/553/the-fancy-pants-adventure-world-2

It's a platform game with a stick-figure style, where you run around sloping stages at high speed, kick stuff, jump off walls, and progress through an assortment of small obstacle courses. Sound familiar?

Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing a Sonic game that controls as smoothly as this. What's also interesting is that I didn't connect the game to Sonic at first, and it was only after I had been playing it for a few minutes that it dawned on me. xD;

It should only take a few minutes for a skilled player to plow through, so it's a nice little time waster if you're looking for one. And it's got a bunch of neat easter eggs as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been playing these for a couple years (Probably about three or four) Pretty fun game. I never even made the connection to Sonic until World 3 came out. I... don't even know how.

I also love how everything is so fluid. Not just the physics but the animations. It all just flows so well. The running, jumping, turning etc.

**EDIT** Just realised this is like ten days old lol :U