A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

3 Drawings for a comic I'm making.

W.A.C.

I just thought I'd post up three drawing I made for a comic I'm making.

manishww0.png

Please note I've never played a Megaman game. I drew that character because on one of the forums I go, a member has this as an avatar and the comic is based off that very forum.

aabatteryv26pn.png

Here's another drawing for my comic. The character is based off a forum member named aabattery so I made the character a gaint battery.

hammer40di.png

That's a prop for the comic. All of the drawing were made in Photoshop.

Well, I have to admit..This is going to be one strange comic. xD

Indeed. I'm actually like the 4th to make a comic based off of the forum and I'd post some examples but I have no idea it would get me in trouble here considering how a bit of them are a bit dark in humor.

I don't think you'd get in trouble. Just post a warning and a link if you think its that bad.

Alright but if I get banned for this, I'll be pretty annoyed. Anyways, the first comic made based off of the forum I'm mentioning was a comic called Awesome Jamesio made by a forum member called Jamesio. The comics used to be hosted on Smack Jeeves but they were removed due to issues. Here's some comics from Awesome Jamesio based off of the site but bewarned, the content is not cleaned and I'm not responsible if you click it. It contains dirty sexual jokes, blood, cursing, and a censored cartoon lower male body part.

One of many Awesome Jamesio comics Example#1.

One of many Awesome Jamesio comics Example#2.

One of many Awesome Jamesio comics Example#3.

One of many Awesome Jamesio comics Example#4.

One of many Awesome Jamesio comics Example#5.

One of many Awesome Jamesio comics Example#6.

There was also two other comic series made by two different people called DirtyJersian and Serpentino. You can view their comic series below. DJ's comics are IMO very poorly made and Serp's comics are very wierd comics made in MS Paint and the quality shows.

DirtyJersian's Comic series

Serpentino's comic series

My comic will probably not be near as messed up as Jamesio's comics or Serp's and definitely a whole lot better than DJ's comics. My comics will probaby be around a PG-13 rating.

• 4 weeks later...