A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

[Help] Making two spring animations

I want to make Sonic have two differents animations depending on the spring. When he uses a "up" spring (doesn't matter if yellow or red), he will be sent upwards with an animation just like in Sonic CD. In any diagonal springs, he will be sent with the normal animation (from S3K). I created a new animation with the frames I needed, a new action in which I setted that animation, everything just like the normal springs, and modified the springs step events so the up springs (both red and yellow) would use that action.

The problem is, the animation doesn't change for some unknown reason. When Sonic hits the ground, then things get glitched, i can't do any spindashes or peel-out's. His animation in the ground is always "walking", and he jumps with the normal spring animation. The same things occur with the other characters, what makes there's something else to modify so it works properly. Can someone help me with it?

Edit: Now the animation changes, but it still glitches in the ground.