A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

[Request] Credits

sonikku x

I am using Sonic Worlds 1.2c and it doesn't have any credits. I tried downloading earlier versions to see if they have like the special thanks to *usernames*, but no luck. If anyone has the list of credits, can you please give me some. I will give you a rep for the effort. Thanks

I am using Sonic Worlds 1.2c and it doesn't have any credits. I tried downloading earlier versions to see if they have like the special thanks to *usernames*, but no luck. If anyone has the list of credits, can you please give me some. I will give you a rep for the effort. Thanks

Everyone who contributed should be listed in the events.

• 2 weeks later...
Everyone who contributed should be listed in the events.

I looked, and there's no mention of names. The credit part is blank :(

Thank you for caring.

Hey, I feel guilty editing an engine and making a fan-game without credit. After all, you guys make it for the community, so the least people can do is credit ;)

There isn't an actual list. You'll frequently find contributers names on specific gimmicks, like mine with screws, the flamethrower, hanging bars, stuff like that. I also did some parts of the code that I didn't sign anywhere like some of the water controls and such.

Damizean is responsible for the vast majority of the core engine stuff, so be sure to credit him. MCKaosu and Lark did most of the enhancements for Sonic Worlds Delta, so if you use that build you definitely ought to give them a shoutout as well. Aside from that, you should find almost everyone signed their names on little things they did like enemies and gimmicks.