A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

V-Day today!

USC

So in most Western countries it's Valentine's Day. I realize the "computer nerds can't have relationships" cliche probably applies here too, but I'm sure some of you have significant others.

I'm single, so I'm volunteering at a children's hospital today. I can help sick kids have a nice day, while at the same time repressing my crippling depression and loneliness in a way that doesn't annoying everyone else in the bar. Everyone wins!

How about the rest of you? What're you guys doing for St. Valentine's and/or Single Awareness Day?

oh jesus I'm so alone

Yeah I'm single too at the moment..

Getting stoned with a girl tommorow though at my place (Dont judge a book by its cover, please) So that should be good...

Im glad Ive brought that up though tbh, Cus most people I know wouldnt think I sat on Sonic forums, or any forums for that matter..

Im in college studying music technology and building my career, but I like to have a drink and a joint with my freinds now and again.. Just saying I hate the Forum/Nerd stereotype, Because im far far from it.