A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Help with water scaling

Floofy

So I have Blazefire's water scaling example, it works fantastically. but the problem I'm having is that whenever I set the water level to something high, say 3800 for example, the whole thing gets messed up. Is there any way I could fix this?

Example MFA:

http://puu.sh/fCKI

I tried that earlier, completely screwed the whole thing up. I'm sure blazefire can help, he made it after all.

I'm pretty sure that water scaling demonstration is Dami's and not Blazefire's. I hope for his sake that he never told you otherwise.

I'm pretty sure that water scaling demonstration is Dami's and not Blazefire's. I hope for his sake that he never told you otherwise.

I'd assumed he had made it as the url I got it from was his sonicstrike site.. Also Cleberson implied his ownership, but that's not all that important...

I think it's at least somewhat important to know and acknowledge who's brain you are sucking. As long as Blazefire didn't imply his ownership of the tutorial, it's fine.

I know, I just meant it's really not worth starting an argument over.

Anywho, does anyone have any ideas on how to fix the water issue?

Oh. Just search from WaterLevel (If you are using Worlds). In this 'test engine' you can search from WaterLevel in events

He ain't using Worlds Cleberson. There isn't any WaterLevel code in the engine either. The original creator of that example is Damizean. Also, I don't appreciate snooping in my sonicstrike ftp guys. That mfa was not even for public use.

He ain't using Worlds Cleberson. There isn't any WaterLevel code in the engine either. The original creator of that example is Damizean. Also, I don't appreciate snooping in my sonicstrike ftp guys. That mfa was not even for public use.
You should change the privacy settings of your ftp then.

If only you asked earlier DW, I would've given it to you sooner :).

Reason I didn't have the .htaccess file block guest viewing is for one main reason. Copying a url from my FTP makes it crash so what I typically have to do is go onto my ftp directory and copy the url then paste into any given place that I want it seen. But now you've given me a reason to do it the hard way to ensure my shit is safe where it is.

Also DW, I may have something else you might like. I'll probably send it over AIM.