A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Wallrun In Worlds. Help-me =1 ?

Cleberson

It really depends on what kind of wall run you want. Do you want the player to have control over how high on the wall they are? that changes the problem considerably from just having a certain path to conform to or a height based on running speed.

Overall though, this is an easy problem and you should probably take this as an opportunity to learn how to program in Worlds.

It really depends on what kind of wall run you want. Do you want the player to have control over how high on the wall they are? that changes the problem considerably from just having a certain path to conform to or a height based on running speed.

Overall though, this is an easy problem and you should probably take this as an opportunity to learn how to program in Worlds.

Its the wall run control over how high (Like the video :])

That's really easy actually, have an active object as the background wall, and set it so when sonic is a certain speed and is overlapping the wall object,the ground physics turn off, and the wall running physics activate. Set it so if his speed drops below a certain number he'll drop.

That's really easy actually, have an active object as the background wall, and set it so when sonic is a certain speed and is overlapping the wall object,the ground physics turn off, and the wall running physics activate. Set it so if his speed drops below a certain number he'll drop.

Thx!, i will try today, to night :P

Ugh. Really? You are just going to say you 'tried' tree times without even bothering to explain what it is that you tried and your method for doing so?

1- The first was a basic, when Sonic is in a certain speed, it rises in the image, set ground 0, and change animation

2- The second was a more or less, when sonic runs up on top, change animation, ground 0, pressing Right (If you push left) Sonic fell and pressing the Left (If you have pressing Right) Sonic falls, and I disabled the group jump for the not Influence in this event

3 - Its the 2. BUT. i have deactivated the group of Sonic falling, and Sonic still fly in after orverlaping the active of Wallrun =1

Dimension Winnie, i really tried, started at 10 o'clock at night, and went to bed at 3 am; Thx :ssmile:

P.S: I have tried the method of Supersonic too..

@Blazefire: I have you in MSN xDD

ME is Brazilian; Dificult to talk in English.

You should learn a bit more then, bro >: You're talking like Tarzan. I'm sure you can do better than that.

PS. Don't use Google Translator. Buy a 100% English dictionary. I recommend Cambridge's.

EDIT: Inglês de escolas não presta também, cara. Vá fazer um curso. Recomendo a Cultura Inglesa, ou sei lá.

You should learn a bit more then, bro >: You're talking like Tarzan. I'm sure you can do better than that.

PS. Don't use Google Translator. Buy a 100% English dictionary. I recommend Cambridge's.

EDIT: Inglês de escolas não presta também, cara. Vá fazer um curso. Recomendo a Cultura Inglesa, ou sei lá.

Iknow..

@SuperSonic: Brazil, no Spanish xD

EDIT: Graças a deus meu pai vai me por num curso de Inglês.