A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

If Hunter can post sogns, I can post passages.

twodee

we do it for the chance of not making it through the night, the rush of being mesmorized by everything around us. all we ever wanted to do was move way too fast, to end the days we didn't want to last. they called us crazy and said we couldn't be saved, but they just hated that we could be everything they were too scared to be. the only thing i've ever feared is not being crystal. methlab protection agencies run on amphetamine lust, and it's all because of kids like us. i can still recall the night when i knocked on your door. we walked the streets because we could, not because we knew what we were looking for. the only thing we did know, was that there just has to be more.

but the day you dissapeared was the day i got your first letter that filled my last perscription. from then on, you were replaced by a fresh lustful bottle and a tablet that blacked out my eyes for far too much time. "you've got me worried, babe" was your explanation to my ears, so you left. moderation became not enough when you painted your walls white and wrapped yourself up tight.

and now it's been six months, and i've stayed clear. but it's raining in chicago and i know how much you didn't like that. i need you more now than i've ever needed you before, i miss your lips and the shock that hit . i miss your arms and the hands that mine shared. i miss your habits and lifestyle.

after awhile you start to feel alive again, my dreams of dying young faded away when you grew up.

//yeah.

____ I can make a couple phone calls and get ____ to your door. In fact, my boy has these codeine sulfate pills for about.. 8 bucks each. I can have him deliver. If you are into it. *shrug*

Did you know some kid ODed on 13th ave? He ____ing took like 14 percs, then snorted an entire 8ball, and he drank. He was bugging out in the middle of the road, then just ____ing died.

Kinda crazy.

edit: btw i parked a stolen car in front of your school. :)