A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Diamond Hill Zone [FULL]

Sievn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weRBNnr6SHs

Expect a Demo soon :ssmile:

Power ups :

(1-) TNT : Destroys Objects with a TNT Signs to reach many multiple paths + Secret Short Cuts and even blows a way near by enemies with only 1 Shot!

(2-) Blazing fire : Allows you to Dissolve frozen springs to Jump on and to reach many Various multiple paths or even find Secret items! + Could burn near by Enemies Burns near by Enemies (more effective than the original weapon),

(3-) ??? : ???

(4-) ??? : ???

(5-) ??? : ???

(6-) ??? : ???

(7-) ??? : ???

(8-) ??? : ???

Zones :

(1-) Diamond Hill Zone

(2-) Cold Hills zone

(3-) Emerald Coast Zone

(4-) Ancient Egypt Zone

(5-) ???

(6-) ???

(7-) ???

(8-) ???

(9-) ???

Coming in Unknown Date in 2011.

Credits goes to (J2O Community) :

Carrotus Fix Diamondus Tile sets 1 by zapS and Olsen.

Blizzard Tile set by Dodges.

Sonic Adventure Mega Tileset (for Emerald coast) by Gus.

Egypt by Agama.

Epic games for Engine

All right, so let's be clear here.

Your tilesets are, as follows:

Carrotus Fix Diamondus 1 by zapS and Olsen.

Blizzard by Dodges.

Sonic Adventure Mega Tileset by Gus.

Egypt by Agama.

Moreover, you are using PurpleJazz's Sonic JJ2 sprite replacement pack. You really ought to credit some (perhaps all?) of these people, because judging by your level design, they've done a lot more of the work for your level pack than you have. Either way, that last video is among the least qualified as "unique," since you're just showing weapons directly from the normal game without any sprite modifications at all.

All right, so let's be clear here.

Your tilesets are, as follows:

Carrotus Fix Diamondus 1 by zapS and Olsen.

Blizzard by Dodges.

Sonic Adventure Mega Tileset by Gus.

Egypt by Agama.

Moreover, you are using PurpleJazz's Sonic JJ2 sprite replacement pack. You really ought to credit some (perhaps all?) of these people, because judging by your level design, they've done a lot more of the work for your level pack than you have. Either way, that last video is among the least qualified as "unique," since you're just showing weapons directly from the normal game without any sprite modifications at all.

I never said every thing was mine. I gave Credit to Epic Games Engine.

and I will probably give credits to tile sets owners after its finished.

The Level Design,The Idea of Collectable Powers ups to Explore&Reach Multiple paths is my idea thought =]

The level design is atrocious. It's just one gimmick after another with no sense of direction and no synergy.

I've always promoted gimmicks as the life blood of a Sonic level, but you've got to use them with a little bit of panache. Mix it up a little more.

Good point, Thanks.