A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

SZ: SW Character and Enemy graphics and sprites

Aikocho

idUMJ.png

If I wasn't just too lazy, you could use this sprite that I were doing.

If anyone wanna use it or make a better shading for it, be welcome.

Also I didn't liked Robotnik very much, I dunno, the mustache has to be brown insted of that ginger-menstruation color. And has to be bigger.

Also his head looks weird on perspective.

I really like the Robotnik and Sonic sprites. They are very reminicent of the originals that so many people prefer. Yet, they are still original enough to feel fresh.

Pedro I like the eyes on your idle sprite a lot. But I must say I've never been a fan of the upturned spikes on sprites. They just end up looking out of place in a Genesis style Sonic game.

A mash-up of Sonic2 and Sonic3. Me like! :D I guess I'll do some poses later. What actions will Sonic have though. Will he have wall jumping or something or just completely classical?

In regards to this, they are all basically classic animations with a few exceptions to be character specific. Like a falling animation to compliment the sonic 3 spring jump animation. Or a griding animation for Sonic Only. Other than that, its all classic animations from Sonic 3, but we'll debate on that when we get to the level gimmicks.

Using those sprites in my opinion and STT using them makes the two feel less original in style I must admit. I liked the other Sonic better.

Then use what is supplied to make the last sprite better. it is all in creative sense, Me boy. I posted everything here so that people can use the graphics and all as references to make something even more original. Think of it like that. Besides, I seen what you did with knuckles, its a good style edit and looks more original so far. I just want to see if the others can be the same way too.