A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Happy Birthday MFZB/Rawr

BlazefireLP

Thanks dudes! And yes, we shall have to. I am probably super shit at that game now because around the time I got CS I got super piled on with HW and now I barely play any videogames due to my coursework and personal projects haha. But we must at some point!! I'm also up for playing Reach whenever I have the time too (since I see you have it there)

Thanks dudes! And yes, we shall have to. I am probably super shit at that game now because around the time I got CS I got super piled on with HW and now I barely play any videogames due to my coursework and personal projects haha. But we must at some point!! I'm also up for playing Reach whenever I have the time too (since I see you have it there)

I was at my friends house and I recovered my gamertag on his Xbox. (Then i forgot that you have to pay for XBL -_-)

Yeah i know how personal projects can get in the way. But im always up for some fun. (hard to find people who care for games like BB lol)

Haha thanks Lark!

And yeah, I love BB. I was maybe somewhat sort of alright at it about a year ago. I am probably rusty as all shit and I never really got a whole lot of time to figure out the ins and outs of Tao's changes in CS. They weren't super huge for the combos I am able to do, but some of them are different for sure. Wish I had dedicated more time to learning Makoto because she is crazy difficult for me to pull of moves with but seems like a lot of fun.

Lol, Tao's air combos got easier IMO, but getting off her other stuff can be very difficult in netplay because her stuff requires very quick inputs. She's pretty rare online these days, and i got mad respect for anyone who uses her.

Makoto is fun to use, but she's as broke as hell on CS2 and I hate fighting her. If you put in even a few hours learning Makoto's basic crossups and BnBs, then you'll probably beat most of the people you play around your skill level.

But i dont think there are too many characters in that game harder to learn than Tao.