A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Azukara Draws Some (not bandwidth friendly)

Azookara

I draw sometimes. I usually do Sonic, Gorillaz, or my own original work. Might as well showcase all the stuff I do then!

Sonic stuff:

believe_in_yourself_by_azukaramegadriver-d3c72c3.png1296417872.jpg1296419036.jpg

eggsheep.pngazukarawilyeggman.pngazukaraanxiouseggman.pngazukaraeggmandonotwant.pngazukaraposeeggman.png1296526831.jpg

thatstupidhedgehog.pngEggmobileandtapirbadnikconcept.pngsouth_island_cliffside_by_azukaramegadriver-d3e1kir.pngtree_trunk_tube_by_azukaramegadriver-d3eqb4d.png

Gorillaz stuff:

2d_by_azukaramegadriver-d3c4ctn.pngnoodle_by_azukaramegadriver-d3brm2a.pngmurdoc_by_azukaramegadriver-d3c91t0.pnggood_guys__by_azukaramegadriver-d3dpe0m.pngwhite_light__doo_doo_doodoo_by_azukaramegadriver-d3dpekq.pngwelcome_to_the_world_of___by_azukaramegadriver-d3dpgbd.pngmelt_it__s_face__melt_it__s_face_by_azukaramegadriver-d3dpgq8.png1302897123.jpgi__m_useless_by_azukaramegadriver-d3gwmal.pngstorm_brings_strange_loyalties_by_azukaramegadriver-d3gwfux.png

Original stuff, usually consisting of original characters, and random junk:

lookout_by_azukaramegadriver-d3eqaii.png1296529478.jpg1283627797.jpg1283627548.jpgAzukara1.png

All of these pictures are of my character, named (guess what) Azukara. He's some sort of modest, helpful homeless nomad that's been living on the street all his life doing dirty jobs to survive. In the night though he pretty much puts on his chained up hoodie and runs parkour-style through the streets at night, serving justice and saving lives like a hobo Batman. Subject due to change. :P

Meandmyfriendsincartoonform.png

That would be me and several friends of mine in my own style.Gorydemonbeastthing.png

Gory demon beast like I said in the picture description.

ANDTHEYTRAVERSEDACROSSTHEWORRRLLLLD.png

erm

i_made_a_character__by_azukaramegadriver-d3gwkia.png

Improvised making a character the other night. This abomination was created. ..... I think I'll draw him/her more often.

Anyways, that's all I got for now. Yes, I know I just killed every one of you'se bandwidth so I'm sorry. :< Just wanted to get everything I've done so far out of the way so I can post new stuff in a not-so-crowded fashion. Hope you all enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...