A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Zero Progression thread

Aikocho

I think its fair that I make a new one with more up to date info on my Fan Game Project. Any new visual updates will be found only on the first post and the replies made by me.

First some information for you. I have been trying to manage with the friends I have that have helped me with this game from the start. GNA, a friend of mine, has done a marvelous job in making the level graphics, coupled by Sparks, another good friend, who is doing superb on making the level maps with me. However, I have lost a few people who were going to help with the game's sprites and graphics, so how things are working now for that much is even slower than it should be.

Gardow has also leaned a helping hand for letting us use the Sonic Sprite he's working on. If only I can find another that is willing to put up a little work behind him for other graphical needs, so for anyone here that wants to help with this much, it's greatly appreciated.

Screen Shots:

PPZ1.pngPPZ2.pngPPZ3.pngSSZ2.png

EHZ1.pngGGZ1.pngSSZ1.png

Vids:

NO WAY! No Way! No Way. No Way?...

Music: (All OGG format)

Sonic Zero: 1up

Sonic Zero: Title Screen

Sonic Zero: Invincible

Sonic Zero: Speed Up

Sonic Zero: Drowning Alert

Sonic Zero: Warm Walkway Act1mix

Sonic Zero: Warm Walkway Act2mix

Sonic Zero: Warm Walkway Act3mix

Drowning music's a lot of fun in the way it combines the feel from different games! Nicely done, as is the remix of the "& Knuckles" extra life music. And Knuckles in a car? Shades of Sonic Drift? And the large badniks look fun... different from the way Sonic Classic does it, I take it?

That car on the third screenshot looks like a shoe.

[qimg]http://yoritoshi.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/sonicar.png[/qimg]

Vrum, vrum...

Anyway, it's really cool to new new info about this game. Everything there looks lovely and i can't get myself to close the tabs in my browser with the Warm Wakway music.

Randar sez "Good luck!"

Drift.png

We didn't just make the designs up, yo. ;)