A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Attn: Eurobros...what do I do?

1LT Worm

Hey, Eurobros:

Sometime in the next year, I'm going to be given a 15-day window to head anywhere in the world...so I was thinking about visiting Europe. I definitely want to hit up England (see London and Oxford) and visit Belgrade, but I'm wondering what I should hit up in between.

Is there any place that I must absolutely see? Is there any experience that I must absolutely take part in? ...And where do the Eurobabes hang out??

Amsterdam.

I'm not talking about red light dames. I mean, hell, I'm going to be in Vegas before I head overseas...'hos are 'hos wherever they are. And if they're real, I suck 'em. You know how I do.

Plus, I can't smoke up...gotta avoid temptation.

I'm talking about Eurobabes....come on now.

I'm not talking about red light dames. I mean, hell, I'm going to be in Vegas before I head overseas...'hos are 'hos wherever they are. And if they're real, I suck 'em. You know how I do.

Plus, I can't smoke up...gotta avoid temptation.

I'm talking about Eurobabes....come on now.

They've got plenty of everything, and yea that's a shame you can't partake in their cash crops :(, military blehhh

I live in the north of England and we have lovely beer and ladies here.

We also have some bitchin' carveries.

Maybe I'll have to swing up that way....I can talk to those Eurobabes without learning another language!

The strongest beer in the world can be found in a micro brewery in Scotland and it's called "Tactical Nuclear Penguin":

I've always wanted to see Scotland...one of my ancestors was from Glasgow back in the 1700s.

Well, what kind of beer is the best? Where should I go for good beer and smokin' hot frauleins ?

Munich probably, but anywhere in Germany really. It's hard to give any specific recommendations since there are different beers in basically every little village. Try to avoid actually being in the major cities and instead frequenting the neighboring villages. It's more authentic that way and you don't get looped into the tourist traps.

• 2 weeks later...

So, here's my plan...it's a bit gruelling, but I think it'll be a pretty good survey of the continent. And my passport doesn't expire until 2021, so I can always visit some place again if I really like it.

Day 1. Transit out of theater

D2. London, England

D3. Amsterdam, Netherlands

D4. Hamburg, Germany

D5. Liepzig, Germany

D6. Berlin, Germany

D7. Warsaw, Poland

D8. Prague, Czech Republic

D9. Budapest, Hungary

D10. Belgrade, Serbia

D11. Vienna, Austria

D12. Heidelburg, Germany