A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Awesome Electronic Music

Perfect Chaos Zero

Like electronic music?

Then I suggest you check out this page:

http://soundcloud.com/noeko/tracks?page=1

These are all tracks done by a pal of mine and they are quite fucking awesome. I'm sure commentary would be much appreciated, so why don't you check'em all out and let her know your thoughts (on the page if you got an acc or just in this thread)!

My major recommendations (higher on the list the more I like it):

M~X2~C

Hot Like Fire (mmm... vocals)

Feelin' Lucky? (gotta give it a minute or two to get goin)

Destroy the Core !! (assuming you've played Gradius)

Not much of a musician or a techno expert. But it seems to me these lack direction. There are too many ideas in one song. There are good parts to each song but they are crowed out by everything else going on in the songs. For example M~X2~C to me gets good around 2 minutes. Djespeed makes some techno music which is a little more on my wavelength if your looking to examine my taste.

I listened to all of your recommendations except for Destroy the Core.

Some of the tracks are sick! I am not too fond of the ones with vocals, but that's just my general preference for electronic music. Howeeeeever some dnb stuff with vocals is okay to me, especially if its more rock driven like Pendulum.

Destroy The Core is pretty boss though. M~X2~C is great and 少女[a] sounds like a remix of something because I've heard that melody somewhere else and its DRIVING ME NUTS trying to figure it out. Still an ace track though. I love how much power is in that one in particular.

Edit: Also Cloudy Skies is AWESOME.