A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Ssa

mysoniks

titleofssa.png

SuperSonicAction New Game, info coming Soon,

Pics and vids coming soon and more. progress

Demo1 Progress: 55%

items and stuff: 88%

codes: say about 50%

story: 21%

enemies:100%

levels:91%

pause menu:77%

other:59%

More stuff coming soon guys. don't be buging, about info and you

wish you knew more PLEASE. See Ya guys.:ssmile:

• 2 weeks later...
Like all you guys where waiting. I have got a lot of progress done.

[ATTACH]1391[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1392[/ATTACH]

You know, it's fine, but uhm forgive me... it's not... good

I mean, what does your project has to get my attention? I've seen a lot of ordinary engines over there like your game. It only seems to me a Sonic 2006 engine with graphics. It looked for me like you needed some brainstorm here.

Give me something to amuse with. Give me the differential of your game. What are you exactly aiming for? What does your game has that the others don't have? What should I expect from it?! WHY THE HELL isn't Sonic getting hurt when attacking that enemy from the right?!?!

Ow wow. Looks like I got carried away. Sorry. But uhm... it looked kinda poor for me. Maybe you should describe it more, or give us some more screenshots?...

• 2 weeks later...

Im still working as hard as I can but I need a little break. I got school to go

to and Math and more stuff like that. I need my brain to rest untill march 15

or 19? Soon I will answer your question and more later, how about friday or

saturday? my break starts next week. I will talk this week some day.:ssmile:

• 3 months later...

Listen, I did not mean thatyou had to do things asap. Godammit (with all due respect), it's a forum. You post news whenever you want.

And about your brain... I guess most part of us have to study too.

I am just encouraging you to make something new, because the engine-inspired-in-sonic-2006-with-advance-graphics dfinitely is not new.

Your secreenshots seems good. I hope your engine is solid as it looks like.

• 1 month later...

Sense people been saying I need this thing to be alive. Me and ZacherMar

Had got alot of work done! Every thing is almost 100% for the demo. He made

the Trailer Because this is really his game, I just wanted to help! Well here

you go: http://youtu.be/Zhj5JpC5WTY

Oh yeah Demo Release is in Aguest, Don't know what Day:D

In my opinion it looks very half-assed and very messed up. The presentation I don't like much at all. The placement of some things is just abnormal too. Like a random spring in the air at 1:04. I just think it looks weird. Nothing has any form of organization or structure, it all see just slapped together. Also, I see this was recorded with Camtasia-Studio with random ZOOM effect put in there. The logo also looks like it was simply made with AAA logo maker. Sorry if I seem a bit harsh but I have to admit, that I am not really that impressed. It has many ways to go.

Alright,alright I will get some stuff done with Zacher. Remind me of more please, never been in a progress like this before.Anyway in other news thank you for your help BlazeFire I think? I will get stuff done, Levels, menus and other stuff you said. For now Im just typing on Aim and watching stuff on

tv with my bud Zacher, Fixing will be in progress. so demo 1 will be out on

september 1st, can't promise that(sorry).

• 2 weeks later...

@JetHawk95

Thanks we took our time to code all the levels, and Make Changes to the regular basic Levels. Next were gonna show you guys Knuckles gameplay.

Im using GM8 we are gonna change the engine so it does'nt look like a 2006

engine. Plus we Made the whole engine. ZacherMar was the one who made it.

Now only if we can change SSSB. Thanks to Zacher he's been a great friend

we Might even share the Youtube. We might even get this new software

for the PC. Well to much info:(

Sense the other logo looks crappy I made a new one:) Check It:

ssanewlogo.png

Nice Right? Reply

Info of the Game:

The story is about Eggman and Sonic In a extreme battle! Eggman ditches Sonic. Sonic Tries to Catch Up but falls Off a

Clift. Sonic Then Finds Knuckles,They Team up to Battle Eggman. Knuckles Had a good feeling that Eggman Stole the

Master Emerald so, He Has to get it Back. You got to go through 20 to 25 levels. Demo 1 will Have 5 levels and 4 cutscenes, and 3 Bosses. Well more coming soon!

Sense the other logo looks crappy I made a new one:) Check It:

[qimg]http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/2451/ssanewlogo.png[/qimg]

Nice Right? Reply

Info of the Game:

The story is about Eggman and Sonic In a extreme battle! Eggman ditches Sonic. Sonic Tries to Catch Up but falls Off a

Clift. Sonic Then Finds Knuckles,They Team up to Battle Eggman. Knuckles Had a good feeling that Eggman Stole the

Master Emerald so, He Has to get it Back. You got to go through 20 to 25 levels. Demo 1 will Have 5 levels and 4 cutscenes, and 3 Bosses. Well more coming soon!

If you want, I can see what I can do about a logo for your game.

Tried tutorials don't work out for me,I really Tried making a logo it came out good

and bad at the same time.grrr! not being mean but does anyone got game making

or something to do? Because im working on a short show with my friends.Might see it on youtube. heh, Animation!! I can't believe my logo is bad again I put a lot of effort,sweat,and blood into that. Im just not a LOGO maker. Well lets stop talking about logos and stuff and get back to the Game:) So levels are being changed and vids. Sooooo see ya.

Thanks Guys I really don't know which one to use. There both are just so freakin

Awsome!! Shade is good and drawing is good,but Amazing ! Can I make a poll to see which one I should use?

Creadit will be given to you both who attempt, even if I don't use both of them!

I should use one for the title screen, and one for the Hud,hmm do any of you think its a bad idea?