A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Axiom Final Trailer

vexer

Hi, I haven't posted anything in a while, but I have done a lot of work on my game and It's actually getting close to finished. I decided to make one more video showing some of the latest work in the game. (Some of the stuff in the video is not finished yet.) The link is below, enjoy.

Beautiful. Really impressive. From art to sprites to overall design. I am looking forward to this. I like how you use knuckles chaotix sprites but also your own sprite modifications, especially tails's victory stance. Great stuff. Be sure to polish it up as much as you can. You got my support on this one.

I also want to give props to the title screen art. I always think their unoriginal or ugly done in other fangames. Your models on the title screen are spot on and all of them stand in a way that suits them excellently. It's nice to have a good game but it's even better when the characters are portrayed in a perfect way too.

I am glad you like the title screen. It was actually made by squallff8, I just edited it a bit.

The artwork looks fucking excellent in this game, vexer, and the sound design doesn't sound too far from excellence itself. While I'm not sure whether the level design will be more or less compelling and fun than the Genesis games, I will definitely be looking forward to playing this game, and I will probably enjoy it more than I expect. Don't let me down, man. It's looking really good!

Vexer wins the universe. ^_^

My only concern, really, is how jagged some of the badniks and bosses move around, especially the ones that have swinging spike chains as their gimmick. A little bit of trigonometry and you can make those guys amazing.

In any case, though, this is definitely the fangame to look out for in the near future. :3

• 2 weeks later...