A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Android 2.2 iPad Alternatives

RadiantBurrito

Just released in SZ (China). New iPad clones run Android 2.2 / Windows 7 with "decent" hardware equal to iPad, supporting Flash 10.1 and multitasking.

Any reviews, discussion on those? I have laid my money down and waiting for the courier to show up. Been burnt before and not holding my breath, but as an ebook reader and wifi surfer?

post-4256-138639764216_thumb.jpg

Post something that doesn't make me think you are a bot or I'll eat your soul. Actually, I'm going to go ahead and strip all the links from your posts until you convince me otherwise.

The fact that all of your links led to the same vendor of questionable electronics has led me to create a new usergroup called "Questionable Users". You can't change your signature and you can't post links until you've convinced me that you are human and I set you back to normal.

This is a bot - seen profiles of this name on iPhone and Android forums (and Islamic forums, and cooking forums, and...). And a Google search with the terms radiantburrito and spam confirms it.

There does appear to be an actual guy called RadiantBurrito on DA and Twitter though - poor guy.

I actually was eyeing up some of those Chinese Android Tables the other day on Ebay. It's just a shame that the models out have all been reviewed poorly.

I know Samsung released the Galaxy S Tab here in the US, but it costs more than a damn iPad.

Come on, China! I know you guys are cool. MAKE AN ANDROID TABLET THAT DOESN'T SUCK!