A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Do you watch anime? Then check this out!

Perfect Chaos Zero

The only new show to survive the last season for me was Seitokai Yakuindomo. Basically a guy starts highschool at a school that used to be an all girl school. He gets dragged into the student council and is forced to do their bidding. The catch is that for once the guy isn't trying to make a harem, instead he's one of the few characters who isn't a pervert.

Isn't that the case with most harem anime though? At least in the cases of the two that I originally watched way back in the dark ages... Love Hina and Tenchi Muyo. In both the characters either ignore the advances of all the girls or go exclusively for one of them while being constantly horned on by the others.

Seitokai Yakuindomo didn't have much of a love interest. At least, nothing they didn't build on. Just hints here an there.

Mitsudome was very funny. Funny enough to ignore the loli-based ecchi.

Newly hired elementary school teacher Satoshi Yabe is assigned to class 6-3, room of the extremely problematic Marui triplets: Futaba, Mitsuba, and Hitoha.

Newly hired teacher Satoshi Yabe is terrorized by his new students the Marui triplets.

Satoshi Yabe alias Yabe-cchi is just starting his new life as an elementary school teacher. On his first day of work he falls in love immediately with the natural airhead School Nurse, little does he know that in his assigned class the law is made by the Marui triplets. Can Yabe-cchi survive this ordeal or will the three sisters get the best of him ..

I'll mostly watch any with comedy. If it's one thing I love to do, it's to laugh.

Panty and Stocking premiered this afternoon.

Haven't actually laughed out loud at an anime in a long time. Fantastic animation too. Pretty western too, from the 30 second intro to the "two shorts in one half hour" structure. Gainax, you've done it again.

Only show that I plan on watching all the way through this year. First short doesn't get good till the final fight, second one starts off great and just keeps ramping it up. The police chase is pretty hilarious.

Bonus points if you spot the Thelma and Louise reference.

• 4 weeks later...