A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Donate money to help find a cure for Lungcancer

wesker

Hey guys,

I have joined the NYC City Chase (Find out more here: www.citychaseusa.com). Think of it as a non-televised 1 episode Amazing Race.

My first challenge is to raise money for the LUNGevity foundation, which I think is great because it's a pretty worthy cause.

LUNGevity is a foundation that helps fund research for a cure to Lung Cancer. You can find their website here:

www.lungevity.org

If you guys feel generous and would care to donate, here is the donation link:

http://events.lungevity.org/goto/2015

Thanks in advance :0

People can still get lung cancer even if they've never smoked before or even if they've never been exposed to any kind of cancer causing substances. Smoking/Eating Asbestos pies/etc simply raises those risks.

just look at Andy Kaufman... dont think he ever even smoked one fag.

i have no money, but you can have an internet kiss from me ;) x

Hey guys,

I have joined the NYC City Chase (Find out more here: www.citychaseusa.com). Think of it as a non-televised 1 episode Amazing Race.

My first challenge is to raise money for the LUNGevity foundation, which I think is great because it's a pretty worthy cause.

LUNGevity is a foundation that helps fund research for a cure to Lung Cancer. You can find their website here:

www.lungevity.org

If you guys feel generous and would care to donate, here is the donation link:

http://events.lungevity.org/goto/2015

Thanks in advance :0

Sadly as I just moved and just recently started a new job, I won't have any cash whatsoever until early October. D: Otherwise I totally would.