A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Reputation System Upgrade

Perfect Chaos Zero

I'm not sure this needed a boost, but it's nice to have more than the apparent three rep text. I should also mention someone changed my custom title at one point. I like it. Thanks whoever you are. hahah

I changed it. I changed "junior member," "member," senior member," to "baby face," "mustache," and "full-on bearded member."

Glad you like it, haha.

Yeah, but that's because your rep hasn't changed much since you achieved that rank in the first place. If you don't like it, you should participate in the concept storm, or just generally do stuff to get rep points.

Not that I don't like it, I just thought it would changed to something else. Also getting rep points isn't something I think it's going to happen, as I don't come here as often as I used to.

I think it would be obvious that the person who recalls them perfectly and notices what was changed and when is the one who changed them in the first place :P

Besides, it isn't like anyone can't change their label the minute they get it. Hell, at registration even.

For the most part I was just playing around with the admin tools (I only recently got access to the full *mostly* suite), trying to figure stuff out for future additions. I just stumbled on that and always thought Junior Member, Senior Member, etc were pretty boring.

In fact, I think we should change things like that rather frequently just to keep shit interesting.