A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Game Help

AMTSonic

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yes, I got my reputation pretty fast... I get the feeling it was gonna be inevitable...

Id be happy to stop asking for help, but the whole speaking to me like im retarded needs to stop, or thers gonna be problems...

See you're not getting it. I'm not suggesting you stop asking for help, I'm suggesting you give everything you ask for a fair shot by yourself. Do everything you can do by yourself, and THEN ask for help.

And don't give into the baiting. If somebody says something that annoys you, just ignore them, seriously. It's for the best. Don't respond to them, don't imply a response. Don't even think about implying a response. Just leave it alone.

See you're not getting it. I'm not suggesting you stop asking for help, I'm suggesting you give everything you ask for a fair shot by yourself. Do everything you can do by yourself, and THEN ask for help.

And don't give into the baiting. If somebody says something that annoys you, just ignore them, seriously. It's for the best. Don't respond to them, don't imply a response. Don't even think about implying a response. Just leave it alone.

Thats wat i meant im gonna stop asking for help, ya know til further notice unless i really need help