A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Emersion is Blazefire Thread

emersion

Anti spambot measures are not perfect. Some bots are developed further until they can break through said measures.

Last one in particular must've slipped by, as the spambot frequency isn't as high as it was before.

One small forum I frequent let a bot in on accident. It actually took words from your conversations and made complete sentences to make it seem like it was trying to have a conversation. It didn't even link you or anything it just wanted to "talk". Anyway it's posts were so funny we kept it around.

There was about 200 users waiting to be approved. I went through all of them, checking each and every IP. I still managed to accidentally approve a few spam bots in the process.

I apologize for the oversight on those few, but their IPs checked out. That's why I approved them. The pending members list is absolutely insane.

It was changed to manual a long time ago.

Last one in particular must've slipped by, as the spambot frequency isn't as high as it was before.

On the contrary! All we get is spambots now!

Also, emersion... it has come to my attention that you are Blazefire. This thread is now a thread to make fun of you and to celebrate your longest bandodge to date.