A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

The Legend of Korra

DJ espeed

I actually might watch this new series. Maybe.

LeSean Thomas did some work for it. I really like his stuff (LOOKING FORWARD TO HIS COMIC, CANNONBUSTERS WOOORRGHGHT). The fight scenes look pretty cool too.

The story elements in that recent trailer did kinda make me facepalm though at times. So I think I might just give it a short test run if nothing else to see if the fight/action sequences will keep me hooked.

That's the trailer right there I am talking about, that second one. I forgot what the first one was like already.

Edit: actually it was not that one. Either way that one has the same facepalm moments lol.

the only one that'd be good is Battle Angel Alita cuz James Cameron is a complete and utter nerd over that manga. problem is he can NEVER get away from other shit to finally do the movie.

I really want this to be a thing.

But something tells me I'll be dead before it comes out. James Cameron will probably find a way to delay his death until after he makes all of his movies except this one, which means he'll probably become immortal.

I saw that episode yesterday. That was probably the best episode I've seen. It's just so much better, yet still perfectly consistent with the original series. Same music composer and style, art style is similar but dramatically improved, character dialogue still similar. I'm in love with the main character already, something I couldn't do with aang.. If it stays this good, this series will be like 10x better than the original.

They'll hit enough likes on the Korra Nation website soon, I reckon, so you might be able to watch there sometime tomorrow or Tuesday March 24th. :/ Unless someone had downloaded the episode and is planning on reuploading to Vimeo or Dailymotion.