A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

S-Blitz's art topic.

Professor-J

Thanks Kimberly.

Since I'm now part of Joe T.E's SA clan I needed a fan character, something original, something few people have done before, so I present Kaizer the Rhino. Click the preview for the DA link-

kaizarpreviewlq3.png

I think I did a good job with this one, the pose is poor, once again...But you can see the details perfectly. Since I'm taking art trades from now on it needed to be that way.

Feel free to offer whatever you like for a trade (as long as it's of my character), please no edits though.

its probably just me, but fan characters that try more exotic animals seems even more generic than regular hedgehog fancharacters. when i see giraffe fanchars and lion fanchars it just seems a bit...naff really. but that's just my opinion.

That said, your take on a rhino is...interesting. Not bad, but definetely interesting. I get this vibe that you got inspiration from Silver for it.

I get this vibe that you got inspiration from Silver for it.

You die now, nah just joking, I just decided to give him a sort of armour plate on his head. Not sure why really, it just looks better with it than without it.

Thanks for the comments though you 3.

EDIT- Scatta and Lark, do you mean the firey Sonic? If so I did Mighty like that as well-

Link

I was actually refering to this.

http://www.deviantart.com/view/37171535/

The firey Sonic was awesome though. Mighty one looks good too, but I'll be honest and say it somehow doesn't capture the same look the Sonic one did. It might just be me though.

Oh, the Battle Sonic, heh, it's the first of the complete set- I'll be converting them all.

Yeah, I don't really like that firey style, the Sonic was just an experiment but Gamenerd requested a Mighty like that so I drew it. I did the Mighty SA shaded without the highlights as well though.

• 3 weeks later...

Yay update...(finally)

kaizerpreviewmj6.png

(Click "download image" on DA to see it fullscreen)

Meh, its Kaizer's new design, he actually looks sorta like a rhino now, he has evolved 3 extra horns for no apparant reason.

This is probably the lowest quality piece of art I've done yet, I hate the way I shaded the hands and I'm far too tired to correct it now. I'll do a decent SA piece tommorow or something, then I have this lot to pummel my way through-

In order of priority-

#1- Rugal's Contest- Finishes in 3 days, fuxxor I havn't even started 0_0

#2- Gift for Strong Bad

#3- Art trade with Kai Killik

#4- Lil Wolf's request

#5- Dread The Mech Beast's request

#6- Demonfox's request

#7- Peksujeffi's request

#8- Art trade with Jof, he said "perhaps one day"...So thats a yes

#9- Gift for Joe T.E.

#10- Gift for Damien

#11- Gift for Kajin

#12- Some random Pokemon SA style art because Pokemon OWNS.

If that is all I shall be off to bed.