A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Andrew's Let's Play Disney Megadrive Games! FINAL VID: Bloopers!

Andrew

If you read the OP, you'll find I am actually playing through the Lion King too! I am experimenting at the moment though with subtitle LPs since I don't have to necessarily come up with something amazing to talk about right off the bat and just play.

I'm gonna post a Lion King test either in a few hours or tomorrow, depending on if I need sleep and no complications.

And what about Disney's Jungle Book for megadrive? it was a pretty damn good disney plataformer, sure it has it's own flaws but it was a good game, even the last levels of it was very damn difficult to finish, Falling Ruins, Wasted Lands, King Louie, Shere Khan.

But talking about Disney megadrive games, yeah Aladdin and Lion King where amazing games, but kinda my favorites were, those two, Maui Mallard in Cold Shadow, Disney's Jungle Book (mostly because i own it for my megadrive), Toy Story, Mickeymania (Epic Mickey's anyone?) Castle of Illusions, and others more, Disney Interactive in that time surely knew how to make funny and cool games.

• 4 months later...

So I installed Win7 on my laptop and found out I still have one of these videos around. I obviously lost my abundant time (yay uni) and decided to upload it for you guys. It's bloopers of me sucking at the Cave of Wonders level: http://blip.tv/file/4383307

I hope it makes you as happy as it made me frustrated. Enjoy!