A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

A big apology

conicteam

I relize I havent been the true calm me around here. I don't know why. Maybe all this tech week stress is getting to me and I feel like I need to unleash it here. I'm not going to leave, and I will try to improve my artwork (currently in the process of trying to draw the Genie's damn EYES RIGHT). I hope you can try to forgive me.

I relize I havent been the true calm me around here. I don't know why. Maybe all this tech week stress is getting to me and I feel like I need to unleash it here. I'm not going to leave, and I will try to improve my artwork (currently in the process of trying to draw the Genie's damn EYES RIGHT). I hope you can try to forgive me.

...You're such a douche.

Watch your language. "Damn" is pretty frowned upon in the community

Sorry ^^; But you have to admit his eyes can be a pain to draw, especialy when you're trying to draw them looking forward when most of the pictures of him have him looking at something, thus changing the angle of his eyes.

Conicteam, you are pretty much wasting your time with this apology. You were doomed the moment you posted pictures of baby Sonic. At this point the only thing you can do to placate the angry mob is to grow out of this weirdness, and that'll take time and possibly therapy.

7 Tips for survival:

1. Distance yourself from furries.

2. Distance yourself from babies. In fact, 100 feet minimum.

3. Distance your Internet personality from your real life personality. Doing this will require that you discard this pseudonym. No more Conicteam. Instead become a dashing Edwardo or make some reference to a popular television show of the 90's.

4. Distance yourself from the Beatles. If you try to do the other three and still rant about the Beatles, the madness will nag at the forefront of everyones' minds.

5. Distance yourself from age. On the Internet, no one really cares how old you are. If you can play the part, you are an adult on the Internet. If you can't be an adult on the Internet, this forum isn't for you. For we are all stodgy cynics trapped within a multitude of mostly 20-somethings bodies.

6. Distance yourself from weirdness. Note that there is a fine line on this one. Weirdness helps you stand out and make a name for yourself, but only if you are a master of it. If you don't control your weirdness, it will control you and make you look like some variety of ass-clown.

7. Distance yourself from lists where every entry starts with the word distance made by wacky madmen who started posting here at about the same age as you are now, but never really cared much about the Beatles but adores making references to popular shows from the 90's and likes to poke both babies and furries with incredibly sharp, incredibly long sticks that in absolutely no way resemble penises.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs9/f/2006/014/0/d/TutorialFace2.jpg Look at this, study it carefully and actually work at it. Show me the results, THEN I'll forgive you. Show me you are actually making progress.

tbf that tutorial gives the most inconsistent proportions going. just looking at those anime girl eyes makes me want to hulk out.

good advice though, read some tutorials, get some human references too. at the end of the day anime/manga people are still people - better to go directly to the source.

Conicteam, you are pretty much wasting your time with this apology. You were doomed the moment you posted pictures of baby Sonic. At this point the only thing you can do to placate the angry mob is to grow out of this weirdness, and that'll take time and possibly therapy.

7 Tips for survival:

1. Distance yourself from furries.

2. Distance yourself from babies. In fact, 100 feet minimum.

3. Distance your Internet personality from your real life personality. Doing this will require that you discard this pseudonym. No more Conicteam. Instead become a dashing Edwardo or make some reference to a popular television show of the 90's.

4. Distance yourself from the Beatles. If you try to do the other three and still rant about the Beatles, the madness will nag at the forefront of everyones' minds.

5. Distance yourself from age. On the Internet, no one really cares how old you are. If you can play the part, you are an adult on the Internet. If you can't be an adult on the Internet, this forum isn't for you. For we are all stodgy cynics trapped within a multitude of mostly 20-somethings bodies.

6. Distance yourself from weirdness. Note that there is a fine line on this one. Weirdness helps you stand out and make a name for yourself, but only if you are a master of it. If you don't control your weirdness, it will control you and make you look like some variety of ass-clown.

7. Distance yourself from lists where every entry starts with the word distance made by wacky madmen who started posting here at about the same age as you are now, but never really cared much about the Beatles but adores making references to popular shows from the 90's and likes to poke both babies and furries with incredibly sharp, incredibly long sticks that in absolutely no way resemble penises.

This.

Also you don't have anything to apologize for other than this apology its pointless.

Remember that April Fool's joke where you said you were leaving and you didn't? That was your mistake.

Sorry? You're not yourself? I think that's what a lot of people say. Sorry is just a four letter word with a y attached to it. Don't be sorry, atone.