A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

This is the final straw!

Epon

We don't because lunchables aren't and never were good food. Sandwiches? Potential. Bacon explosion? Potential. Gravy? Lot's of potential. Little plastic containers of low grade meat, cheap crackers, and heavily processed cheeses? There's no potential in that.

You were never a child...

Too poor to eat lunchables. I always ended up with the wal-mart brand lunchables which was like ten times crappier than regular lunchables. I never got the real crap when i was growing up. Oh well.....

*picks up spoon and takes bite from wal-mart brand frosted flakes.

I always chose the pizza ones, the rest were cold shit on crackers. The pizza lunchables were where its at. Used to always take them on fieldtrips and couldn't wait to eat um. The ones with Caprisun in the boxes were f**kin' A!

At the end of the day, it's still just a manufactured piece of bread with some ketchup-packet quality sauce and the cheapest pepperoni obtainable.

oooOOOOoo well isn't someone picky! :P

edit: Ahh Nitemare, that's why I loved eating it! Animal Suffering is my favourite sandwich filler.

I used to have lunchables every so often, but mainly it was too expensive when I was a kid too so I just had made sandwiches. When I got a job in high school it was Pizza every day cause there was this little pizza shop where you could get two slices of pizza real cheap so I'd end up eating there. You had to go quick though because students flocked there and so if you wanted to avoid a huuuuuuge lineup that would extend down the street...

But it was always fine in the winter time because it would get so cold students wouldn't want to leave, but my friends and I were hardcore over that Pizza stuff.

I had some lunchables on the way back from london once. i didn't enjoy them.

but that may have had something to do with the lovely odor of a mix of vomit, shit and piss coming from the coach toilet. some chap on my course went for a poo mid trip, where he was struck by travel sickness (he'd also been on the carlsberg since 8am, clever I know).

so my bad lunchables memory only happened last year.

I had them for breakfast in college after I got sick of the breakfast pizza. Mmm. Processed turkey.

breakfast of champions: leftover mexican pizza from taco bell

not heated up or refrigerated

just tie it up in the bag and you're good to go!