A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

MMF2 Workaround thread.

this wont be very helpful at all, since its entirely too vague, especially while on the topic of MMF2's flaws. If anything does get solved, the topic will be super messy.

You should start another topic for these issues. Blaze already started a topic about Optimization, though.

I suggest a "general noobgame discussion" forum for people who post fangames that suck.

I mean seriously theres no reason for their fangames to get posted and their self-esteem trashed. If someone's stuck in the Platform era, we should help them naturally evolve with something other than slander.

Like eventually moving from MMF2 to something else? If you as me though Construct and MMF2 should have a baby. I like the Attribute features from and the ability to have a shader that had a color replacer (as seen in the

game I'm f'ing around with.). There is a split section lag or heavy FPS drop when doing a charge palette.

They both have something I would like to see in a game creator, but I guess you can get what you truly want in code. But then again, one can say that is about knowing what you can do with the software.

I suggest a "general noobgame discussion" forum for people who post fangames that suck.

I mean seriously theres no reason for their fangames to get posted and their self-esteem trashed. If someone's stuck in the Platform era, we should help them naturally evolve with something other than slander.

Thats really not been an issue for a while... seeing as no one has posted that kind of low level game in ages. Like I was saying, the board as a whole needs more love.