A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Any of y'all have a copy of CNC I can cop?

flame6753

In all seriousness, I am looking for the original Corel Click and Create. Unfortunately my old laptop, a gateway solo crashed recently and I was unable to recover any data from what used to be it's harddrive. I had CNC/MMF express installed onto that machine. I basically had the complete collection of click products. I currently have my copy of MMF2 Dev, and have TGF1 and MMF1 disc somewhere in my closet. But I can't find my disc to re-install Click & Create. I think I might have left it down south at my cousins house, and he lost alot of his stuff in a flood. I was wondering if anyone had a copy of the software. Does anyone have the original CNC case, disc, and registration code that they'd be willing to give me? I'd be willing to buy it for a reasonable price.

I'm trustworthy, so you don't even have to worrry about any funny business, just ask around. I guess that software is rare though, I'd understand if nobody would want to give it up. The only reason I ask, is because I want to publish some old CNC files that I have saved on an old disc, in CNC. I don't want to publish them in MMF, because then the EXE wouldn't say that it was made in CNC, and have a cncrt32.exe origin. It's not a big problem, It's kind of a prefrence.

Ebay doesn't seem to have any copies at the moment.