A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Well,here I am...

XeroNazoBlaze

hello I am XeroNazoBlaze (A.K.A XeroXD) and made this post to formally introduce myself.To be sincere my English was very bad and I'm using google translator, if not exactly a good translation, but if you can understand me, that would be great.I became a member a few weeks ago after I started my new project called Sonic Adventure Fusion and decided to seek assistance with the same, now I have more knowledge in Multimedia Fusion 2 (I am a fan of the program since it arrived in my hands Klik and Play ) and decided to search some engines have more like a sonic game, after millions of failed attempts.I personally like to create RPGs but this time I decided to make an arcade platform, so I came across this site and although the engines are a pain in the ass ented, I am progressing slowly.Well, to finish and not a parasite, I extracted the sound effects for Sonic Riders (PC), so soon I will upload you want to use it.So that's it

See you later:aparty: :aparty: :aparty: :aparty: :aparty:

Extra Notes:

1-my English is very inconsistent but I can understand what you type

2-Well to hell with this, better take lessons in English:smidge: :smidge:

3-Oh, another thing, I probably bother the forum with questions, so please do not be mad at me, I'm an idiot on some things:ssmile:

4-I live in the ass of the world, Argentina ... 0.o:tgrin:

5-I believe that this translator is making me look like a stupid ...:asweatdrop:

anyway

Adios Amigo!

Welcome, I too am from Argentina (Although living in America).

All of my family is over there, what part of Argentina are you from?

whoah... didn't know that, it seems there are more argies on the interwebs than i thought. from what part are YOU from? (i'm from Neuquén as my profile says)

Sorry i've been up pretty late, reread that and it seems kinda false. I was born in America.

Me and my brother are the first of our family born in America.

Anyways most of my family is in Buenos Aires but I have a lot of family in Cordoba as well. I try to visit Argentina every 2 years or so.

EDIT:

Otro mas????

No hay muchos argentinos que se interesen en la creacion de juegos,pero esta bien saber que hay otro mas:ssmile:

=

"There arent many Argentinians that are interested in games creation, but its good to know that there is another".

Xero, we stick to English on this forum, try not to speak in Castillano.