A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Information about SRB: Fiddlesticks edition?

Torgo

Hello people of Sonic Fangames HQ. I used to lurk here a long time ago when demos were still on the site. I would like to ask about a specific demo that I have been looking on the Internet without any luck in finding the game, or any information about the author who made it. I am even unsure if this was the correct title of the game.

It was a demo that seemed to be very loosely based on the original sonic robo blast. In fact it was completely different from the game in most aspects. I loved the unique art style and the secrets that it offered, even though it was a short demo.

I want to know if anyone here knows anything about it, and if they have the game, that they would post a link to it. Just a note, this isn't Sonic Robo Blast - TGF. This was a much different game altogether. Thank you.

Did he put you up to this

Or are you him.

Edit: Because, I mean, I speak to "Fiddlesticks" on a daily basis and his SFGs have become something we rib him with.

I doubt he has them anymore. I think he mentioned losing them all in a HDD crash or something weird like that. I think he's mentioned wanting to ask Smidge if he still had whatever was on SFGHQ at one point, but never has.

No, I was thinking about it during a conversation with a different community about various sonic fangames. Honestly, I don't even know if it is even the correct SRB thing I am thinking of. I think there might have actually been 3 different "remakes".

I tried to use the "wayback machine" to see if I can find the correct name of it, but I didn't have any luck.

MY EARS ARE BURNING.

I'm the one responsible for the game you're talking about, and no I don't have it anymore. Computer asplode. And I've tried the wayback machine and stuff too, no luck.

I also no longer have Sonic Quest, but rest assured it is still COMING SOON. Waka waka.

Yeah I don't make fangames anymore, if that wasn't obvious. But hey if you liked the art I have a page for that sort of thing: meowtwo.deviantart.com