A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Spiderman 3- Trailer!!!

Redsonic

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuse: Not true. Sequels do not always suck, just the majority of them. You know what makes them suck? Alot of the times sequels are just randomly shoved out to squeeze a buck like with Evan Almighty (saw a poster for it when I went to Universal Studios 2 weeks ago). However if you have good actors, a good story, and a desire to put out quality product even after the hype, then there's no reason a sequel should suck. I honestly hate it when people make stupid comments like that. Everyone was exploding about Batman Begins and it came out being awesome, granted it wasn't a sequel but it was the revival of a franchise.

I must admit I was kind of scared when I first heard about Spiderman 3 last year and how there would be 3 villians in the movie at the same time. But the way they're showing it at this point it's more of a struggle between Peter and himself. I love the director. Like the guy who directed X-men 1/2, this guy must really be in love with the series to deliver it so well. I can't wait. Although.. why the heck is it taking so friggin long to shoot? Spiderman 2 came out in like.. 2003 or something, right? They show us a look at Spiderman's black costume last fall, so I'm like "hellz yea!," then they show us a trailer and it's not until May 2007. Meh I suppose I can wait though. I'll wait you Spidey. </3 xD

Yeah if you follow the comic books/cartoons the scene in the trailer where he is ripping off the suit is when the sounds of the bell tower makes him rip off the symbiote (For it hates the sound! [Forgot exactly why] :P) and then it hits brock down at the bottom (The scene where Topher Grace is like "Parker...")

So I am guessing just from those scenes they will have to have Venom (The one we know and love) they're just keeping it I guess... Hidden? Supposedly Sandman is going to really be the main villian though.

"Superman? Worst costume ever.""I fail to be interested in Superman at all. He looks like an idiot, and too squeaky-clean for his own good."

What the hell? How does he look like an idiot? He looks just like Superman. >.>

And what the heck is so bad about the suit? Looks just like the other one with a few changes. I know when I first looked at it I was like "wtf" because the red was deeper, and the blue was lighter, but it's no different than Sonic randomly being lighter in every game. The only thing I can say I don't like about the costume is the shoes. But I mean.. the guy who's writing this wrote the first two X-men movies. Which rocked. I can't see this being all too bad. And Reeve's widow was the one who told them that gave Brandon Routh the thumbs up to play Superman as opposed to Nicolas Cage. She had to see something in him to allow him to take over for her now dead husband. I don't think she'd of let just anybody play the part and ruin the series.

The one thing I can say is wierd though. Is that they had planned for a movie that would bring Superman and Batman back at the same time, but they decided not to and went with 2 seperate movies: Batman Begins and Superman Returns (Batman had already returned once =P). And somehow Kate Bosworth is in both movies as the love interest.. hmm.. Very odd. Very odd indeed. >.>