A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Spiderman 3- Trailer!!!

Redsonic

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Superman? Worst costume ever.""I fail to be interested in Superman at all. He looks like an idiot, and too squeaky-clean for his own good."

What the hell? How does he look like an idiot? He looks just like Superman. >.>

And what the heck is so bad about the suit? Looks just like the other one with a few changes. I know when I first looked at it I was like "wtf" because the red was deeper, and the blue was lighter, but it's no different than Sonic randomly being lighter in every game. The only thing I can say I don't like about the costume is the shoes. But I mean.. the guy who's writing this wrote the first two X-men movies. Which rocked. I can't see this being all too bad. And Reeve's widow was the one who told them that gave Brandon Routh the thumbs up to play Superman as opposed to Nicolas Cage. She had to see something in him to allow him to take over for her now dead husband. I don't think she'd of let just anybody play the part and ruin the series.

The one thing I can say is wierd though. Is that they had planned for a movie that would bring Superman and Batman back at the same time, but they decided not to and went with 2 seperate movies: Batman Begins and Superman Returns (Batman had already returned once =P). And somehow Kate Bosworth is in both movies as the love interest.. hmm.. Very odd. Very odd indeed. >.>

I never liked the suit, that's what I mean.

Topher Grace is a fantastic actor. And I regret ever doubting he could pull off the role he plays. He says one word in the trailer. ONE. And yet, the way he says it is so completely awesome. I'm sure everyone else will be fine too, but I'm most looking forward to Topher Grace in this movie.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the bump, but since I've been away on vacation for the month, I didn't get the chance to reply to this topic earlier.

The closest thing to Venom on the trailer is the black goo and Topher Grace. The black Spider-Man is symbiote suit Spidey. The symbiote suit acts like steroids: Although it makes him uber strong, he gets POed quite easily (I guess they decided to show that by making him look like an evil goth). The suit also allowed him to shapeshift to different people, but I don't know if they'll still have that power in the movie....hope so though. Did anyone see him shooting webs out from above his wrist instead of underneath? I'll have to check the trailer again, because I remember thats one of the changes he had with the suit.

His weakness was super-sonic sound, hence the bell thing that Dario sed. If the movie spoiler I read was real, Venom WILL have screen time, but it was a very early unreliable spoiler...

Did anyone see him shooting webs out from above his wrist instead of underneath? I'll have to check the trailer again, because I remember thats one of the changes he had with the suit.

Really? I thought that was only something that Venom did... :confused: I seriously need to look these things up again.

A way to download spiderman 3 trailer(may work on mac who knows)

Requirements:

Itunes on your computer

Now that you've got that visit this website

http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/spider-man_3/

the apple page now click Ipod and it should start downloading after you click it.

then you open the file and it should open with Itunes if it doesnt then set

Itunes as the main videoplayer then it should open

Note: If it goes to fullscreen then back in like 2 seconds then click on the trailer file in Itunes and then it should go to fullscreen and you can watch it

If you click the mouse while playing it will go back to the Itunes menu.

• 3 months later...
Hai guyz. Seen the leaked villains art yet?

Are those the prototype pictures that AICN took down a couple days ago? That Venom looks pwnt and really dead-on to the original, but I see mad bogusness in it, especially with the symbol on his chest (I don't think they were going to use that)

Venom is the monster formed by the fusion of Brock and the symbiote, if my memory serves me well. I'd be greatly dissapointed if the real Venom doesn't make an appearance in the movie...

We all have needs, mine is saliva and sharp teeth =p.