A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Tablet

Fuse

Hey, I JUST ordered one and it's coming tomorrow. I got it at www.digitalgraphicsresources.com I got a $350 tablet for $270. That's a hell of a deal for a good tablet.

I can't reccomend an ything cause it's my first one. If you're serious about art or whatever, get intuos like I did for my graphics design courses. If you're looking at art as more of a hobby thing, you'd get the Graphire.

As for size, it depends on how big you want it and how much you wanna spend. I got the 6x8 because it's just right for my laptop and isn't too expensive.

I'll let you know how I like it.

methinsk Scatta wants to break into my dorm at night...

Univeristy of Massachusetts in Lowell, or Umass Lowell, or UML (or, as I like to pronounce it, "ummell"

I was supposed to go to the New England Institute of Art (not to be confused with the Art Institute of Boston. I didn't know there was a difference until I visited one and applied to the other. I got accepted to both, but I turned them both down in the end.)