A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

The "templates" section in the main site.

Asuma

Oddly enough, I looked it it the other day and thought "Jesus, this still isn't done?"

Then I thought how, for over a year already, nobody has said anything about it. At least not to me. Makes me think nobody gives a shit and therefore not worth the effort to fix.

=Smidge=

I actually did mention the Templates section of the site wasn't finished in a private message regarding my site update back in October (amongst all the other crap I wrote in the message) ;)

There's another issue - could you give me the ability to delete something from the site? Sometimes people make new versions of old stuff they submitted, and I would need to delete the old and put up the new.

I'll add it to the list. I've also been thinking about tweaking the news script to properly fix the long-post problem and add some widgets so you and Slingerland will actually use some fucking links instead of pasting plaintext URLs.

...yoU DID realize you can put HTML into your posts, right?

=Smidge=