A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

C'mon! No world cup topic?

Blues

Guest Shadix
France defeated Brazil (that have played very, very bad at this game ¬¬) today. Well, Brazil doesn't need to win all the cups, it has 5 trophies. Let the other teams (with few trophies or none) win ^^

I don't know what to think of this. The French actually won something?

We'll have to see if this is a fluke or not when they play Portugal.

I don't like germany. Too many technical player, not enough style and genuine talent. You can't keep winning on mechanics alone.

(By the way I still hate FUTBOL, I'm just paraphrasing my boss, who talks about the world cup to me all the time.)

(By the way I still hate FUTBOL, I'm just paraphrasing my boss, who talks about the world cup to me all the time.)

Stop saying FUTBOL. Considering a lot of people don't even call it that.

Yeah, you do sound like an idiot to be honest. Reminds me of those awesome Budweiser adverts in the breaks on ITV1 in the UK. Those hosts are so funny, "We're here in Gelse...Gensel...Gelnse...some town in Germany."

Stop saying FUTBOL. Considering a lot of people don't even call it that.

It's Spanish. So, Latin Americans use the word.

And since this is an international forum, denoting the difference between the games are important. Hey, at least Koray's not using soccer. He's using the internationally-accepted term for it, just the Spanish varient. (Although there is a missing accent, but meh)

The Frenchies deserved the title.

And the Brazilian side completely disappointed me. Come on, they are considered the best time in the world, they won the cup 5 times, they are ranked nº 1 on FIFA rankings and they loose like THAT to France? That was a defeat without honor.

And, come on, futebol is not boring. It's just the greatest game ever created. Here in Brazil we don't even have to go to work when our national team plays. It's really awesome. ;P