A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

$700 Billion Bailout Bill dies in House

Sockman

Actually (not this will actually happen) Obama says when he gets in office he's going to give the middle and lower class a tax rebate of 600$ and we already did get a 600$ tax rebate once this year. But who really knows because you cannot trust what politicians say until there in office and even then they lie 50% of the time at least.

To be honest its really amazing how many misleading statements politicians make. I mean if I lied or told half truths like they did I wouldn't have a job, girlfriend, or any friends for that matter; and yet these guys can pack 50,000 into a stadium.

So some of the debate over this bill included statements that China was a big pressure-pusher for this bill. I guess it stands to reason that they wouldn't be too happy if banks that had a lot of China's assets going down wouldn't be taken too well by that set...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8Qn4-1q80A&feature=user

Oregon's Defazzio alleges that just about all of that 700 billion is going to cover foreign investment and will help very little to aid the credit crunch.