A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

PS3 Owners?

ila

Yeah, Stephen Fry is pretty damn awesome narrating. I think I'll be keeping the english localization unless we get a really, really good one.

Also if SG still doesn't have access I have moar codes here. The Beta ends this week iirc so try to get the most out of it. And make sure to play that God of War themed level, it's fucking amazing.

And then you will proceed to bitch and moan about how Sony and Squeenix are ripping you off.

Yeah just like how that game with the stretchy armed beast and the blue one that moves really fast is absolute shit and Sonic Team is full of a bunch of unoriginal retards, right?

You (and a good majority of the forum) total FAR more bitch rants than me when games are announced. Difference between us is i don't go so far as to make hate topics about it and ban members who have opposing opinions from posting in them.

@Sereph: a mod is always right, unless an admin says he's wrong. I.e.: I suggest you just let the remark slide, you can't win.

OT: Even if by some strange twist of fate I had the financial capacity to own a PS3, I wouldn't buy it because of the poor selection of games ATM. Then again, I'm skipping this generation in general, since the Wii is the only thing that sparked my interest (and only with four games, the Xbox360 has two games that I regret not being able to play).

I saw a video where they added all the clothing piece by piece and there was a shitload of items, so it's possible the character "pack" includes a bunch of other related accessories like alt costumes.

What would be really cool is if they made the Octocamo work with the surrounding textures.