A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Searching for Programmer

Why don't you go asking for help instead someone to do your job?

If you get the information required to work on it, you will learn to do it yourself, and you will be able to work on it. Even if the results are bad, you are able to do something for showing, and probably people will get more interested and they will HELP you to fix it instead of making themselves all the work.

im sorry people in the start i explaind it abit wrong im a spriter who is searching for a programmer who can help me ( i din't say hole work) by my fan game sonic online i made other topics on SFGHQ about my fan game and about my learning programming not realy good idea i don't know even abit of programming ^^; and would fail even tryning by the way heres some stuff like a pic how the game should look like or other stuff like abit of my sprites so you can see my spriting skills

the game should look abit like this or even better

welcommescreentodayoq2.png

some stuff i done

newcharrrobottg2.png

nice greetings flammer the hedgehog ~ :ssmile:

You can't join this site and immediately try to recruit people to make your game for you. That's not what the fangame assistance forum is for. If you need help doing something yourself, we can help you, but no one here is going to sacrifice time for their own project to join you full time as a programmer. That's just how it works.

Hey Flammer, Just make a regular Sonic Fan game. Also, if you need an engine (MMF2 needed) use Sonic Worlds. I'm using right now and it works perfectly.

It's going to be hard thinking of a name though... (The best I could come up with is "Sonic Prime" :kbored:)

So there's no need to quit fan gaming. Just make a regular fan game. If you need help, do what Rael said.

EDIT: Also, DO NOT ASK FOR THINGS TO BE MADE FOR YOU. That just shows laziness.