A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

It Doesn't Matter (Sonic Adventure) guitar cover

Rael0505

I don't like this as much as I liked my Rumbling Highway cover, but here it is. The tone isn't good, it makes some of the notes really bleed together. Not to mention that it's a more difficult song to play. Hope you guys like it.

Comment/rate if you want to.

Guest Shadix

So are you learning these songs by ear or loading up midis in Guitar Pro as reference points? I've always found distorted rock songs pretty hard to transcribe due to the very nature of distortion. :\

So are you learning these songs by ear or loading up midis in Guitar Pro as reference points? I've always found distorted rock songs pretty hard to transcribe due to the very nature of distortion. :\

I tried that, but it just doesn't port to Guitar Pro properly. I learned about half of it by ear, my guitar teacher helped with the rest.

Effing awesome, Rael.

A request for the next one you do? Eternal Engine, SA2. All of tails' stage BGMs were awesome, in fact.

Is that song called "On the Edge?" Because that one is already on my list if it is.

I just finished learning Seaside Hill and Ocean Palace on guitar. Either of those will probably be my next video. I also learned another Jun Senoue song called Break the Emotion from Sega Rally 2006. I don't know when I'll do another video though. I'm only home for another week before I leave for Florida for three weeks. I'll probably be online just as often, but I won't have my guitar. :(

Thanks for the comments, guys.