A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Need of Spriters!!

marco

I need someone to make a game for me... I want the whole thing done by SAGE...

If you want any sprites, elaborate a little bit on wtf we're spriting

Whoa, you gave me a great idea! Why should i do anything? I want a programmer, level designer, spriter, modeler, composer and a sexy naked woman to help me making my gaem. If you get me one i will lend you later the spriter. The woman is just for me, i won't lend her.

Stop showing off your woman in your avatar. =<

Also, I remember the last time I spent quite a bit of my time doing spritework for someone; the game was never completed, not even a demo, and everyone's ( including mine ) contributions went to waste.

I never wanted to help with that again; still feel the same way to this day. =/

To marco: I understand your problem, but unfortunately, people don't just offer to make sprites for you, specially if you haven't given any proof of what you're doing is real. People have their own projects, wich keep 'em busy. The best way to have someone doing something for you, is to have a team.

I advice you to learn how to sprite for yourself. If you really don't want to make sprites, then swallow your pride, and use someone else's, but see if you need permission.

You probably want to make a game or enter the SAGE 2008 really bad, but if you don't have the needed skills, freeze the project, and find as many information you can get, before doing anything. Patience is a virtue.

I still need to learn how to program. I'm good at spriting, the rest is quite a challenge. So give it a time. You probably need earlier preparation, if you want to enter the SAGE. I say, wait for the next one.