A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

A small thing about Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal

If some of you like Pokemon, remember how it is nearly impossible to obtain Celebi in Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal? Well, you can actually get a Celebi via glitch.

But you have to be willing to risk a few glitches if you really want it...and you actually need to create a glitch Pokemon through cloning failure.

That's pretty cool. But unfortunately I don't have Pokemon Stadium 2, so I can't risk horrible glitches. But I can always do it on my brother's Silver version then trade the Celebi, then restart his Silver version so there would be no glitches.

You can catch Mew in the old GB game too.

However, the only games that matter now are the GBA/DS ones, since the old ones are outdated and unbalanced.

I already have every legendary ever anyways. lolshinyarceus. e-peen leveled up.

Well, from where I've been, the Mew glitch in R/B/Y is well known (probably because its A LOT less complicated). But I posted this because apparently, its a recent discovery...

I do have the newer games, but I like to play the old games for fun. Kinda.

EDIT: And I just found on Youtube that you can also get a Shiny Mew in the G/S/C games...