A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Yuku? What?

Aerosol

Haha, yeah. I'm able to look at my old "profile", but I've forgotten my log-in info so I can't actually see the site. Does it look pretty much the same as it always did, or did they "update" things / not reapply the SFGHQ skin during the move?

I think it might be Blazefire or RedSonic or whoever. Back on EZbread, I never used my e-mail address I used current e-mail address. I used "[email protected]" back then. I thought it might be a virus so I checked it school.'

Now, I'm not really saying it's them. It just seems like a stunt one of them would pull. Then again, this could all be real.

Edit: I just logged on and nothing changed.

Last I checked, it really won't look all that different. The MoFo moved to Yuku ages ago, and it barely looks any different, honestly. Most of the new features are really superficial.

It's not a buyout, really - the ezBoard company decided to completely redo their software, and Yuku was the result. The fact that it hasn't changed much at all probably speaks volumes about its quality, though. There's really no need to head back to it now that we're here.

I came here purely to question this

I was quite confused when I went there and saw that the last post was in 2005. I figured it should be more like 2002. Then I remembered the ezboard was used as a temporary means because the old forum was down. But that was 3 years ago!? Man time flies :icon_sad: