A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

A new look at Robotnik

duckythemutant

I was thinking the other day about Sonic Team making a game about Robotnik and his earlier life, from being an abused child to an arrogant student to suddenly becoming the world's biggest criminal mastermind and international threat. Then this arose:

youngrobotnikvk4.jpg

Quick doodle (don't mind the gay pose), portraying a teenage Robotnik in his college years. This is before his breakthrough discovery of draining life in order to motorize robots, ie; animals in badniks. All done with the Sonic 3 boss music.

Post pictures of your young robotniks

Guest Shadix

I did this like 12+ months ago. I'm not much of an artist XD.

ivankz7.png

Ivan Robotnik, soldier of some army I never named. Betrays army when learns about evil d00d, infiltrates whatever with his girlfriend Sara and partner in crime Shadow, evil dude kills girlfriend, robotnik kills evil dude, takes over, gets depressed, becomes evil, mechanizes himself, reigns tyrant for hundreds of years. etc etc.

Some continuity crap I set up.

roboov2.png

Yes, I tried to doctor it, go me. This is, judging from the lack of any sort anatomy, probably just as old though...

I know this idea started back in 2006, with the announcement of Next. I immediately wanted to fix the problems I had with the new, human robotnik's design.